April 13 - June 19, 2020
Term dates have been adjusted due to COVID-19. Classes have been moved to online or cancelled.
View the Spring Course Catalog or view courses by topic:
- September 8 – November 20, 2020
No Class: Yom Kippur on Monday, September 28
Annual Membership: $70 (July 1 - June 30, 2020)
- 8 hours or less: $40
- 10-12 hours: $60
- 14 hours or more: $80
Dartmouth College/DHMC staff, faculty, and students please call 603-646-0154 to join our program.
- Supplied prior to the first class session via e-mail and/or post. (Depends on the preference of the registrant.)
- Compiled by the Study Leader prior to the first class. (If the Study Leader is relying
on current news items, materials may be distributed on a weekly basis.)
- Requests for printed copies of materials must be made at least 24 hours in advance of pick-up.
- If printed materials exceed 50 pages, a fee will apply.
Catalog Cover Submissions
Every term, we invite members of OSHER@Dartmouth to submit images for consideration for the cover of our upcoming catalog. If your image is selected, it will appear on the next catalog cover and you will receive a voucher to cover the cost of one OSHER@Dartmouth course.
- Contents must be your original work.
- Contents should be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- Make sure you have a digital file of your submission. You can send a jpg/jpeg, a PDF, or a native Photoshop file. (Don't forget, you can use your iPhone or other smartphone to take a photo of your artwork and email it to us!)
- Test the file - you should be able to print your image on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. It should fill at least 3/4 of the page and print clearly - no blurring.
- Your image should be presented in "portrait" mode.
- Email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The OSHER@Dartmouth office will announce the winner via our weekly newsletter.
This is an additional content region that can be used to reconfigure the page to a two column layout. You can change this to a two column layout with the following steps:
- Make sure the page is checked out.
- Click the "Properties" button at the top of the page (next to Edit and Publish).
- Choose "Two Columns with Sidebar" from the Page Layout dropdown.