Currently we are offering courses during the Fall, Winter, and Spring. You must be an Osher at Dartmouth member to register for a course.
Before you register...
Log in to your account and verify your membership status. You must have an active Osher at Dartmouth membership to register for a course.
Have a question?
Visit our Policies page for information about registration, wait lists, reading materials, and more!
Password & Username Reset Guide
Click here to review our guide before registering for courses online.
Annual Membership: $70 (July 1, 2022 - June 30, 2023)
- 2-3 hours: $25
- 4-8 hours: $45
- 9-13 hours: $65
- 14 hours or more: $85
Dartmouth College/DHMC staff, faculty, and students - Please call 603-646-0154 to join our program.
Catalog Cover Submissions
Every term, we invite members of Osher at Dartmouth to submit images for consideration for the cover of our upcoming catalog. If your image is selected, it will appear on the next catalog cover and you will receive a voucher to cover the cost of one Osher at Dartmouth course.
- Contents must be your original work.
- Contents should be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- Make sure you have a digital file of your submission. You can send a jpg/jpeg, a PDF, or a native Photoshop file. (Don't forget, you can use your iPhone or other smartphone to take a photo of your artwork and email it to us!)
- Test the file - you should be able to print your image on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. It should fill at least 3/4 of the page and print clearly - no blurring.
- Your image should be presented in "portrait" mode.
- Email your file to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Osher at Dartmouth office will announce the winner via our weekly newsletter.