Osher at Dartmouth currently offers courses during our Fall, Winter, and Spring terms. Unless otherwise noted, you must be an Osher at Dartmouth member to register for a course. Scroll down to view current course offerings and information on registering for classes.
Before you register...
Log in to your account and verify your membership status. You must have an active Osher at Dartmouth membership to register for a course.
Have a question?
Visit our Policies page for information about registration, wait lists, reading materials, and more!
Password & Username Reset Guide
Click here to review our guide before registering for courses online.
Annual Membership: $70 (July 1 - June 30, 2021)
- 8 hours or less: $45
- 10-12 hours: $65
- 14 hours or more: $85
Dartmouth College/DHMC staff, faculty, and students - Please call 603-646-0154 to join our program.
Osher at Dartmouth courses are supported with different types of materials.
- Supplied prior to the first class session via e-mail.
- Compiled by the Study Leader prior to the first class and supplied in the Google Drive folder or via email. (If the Study Leader is relying on current news items, materials may be distributed on a weekly basis.)
Catalog Cover Submissions
NOTE: We are not requesting submissions for our Fall 2020 catalog cover.
Every term, we invite members of Osher at Dartmouth to submit images for consideration for the cover of our upcoming catalog. If your image is selected, it will appear on the next catalog cover and you will receive a voucher to cover the cost of one Osher at Dartmouth course.
- Contents must be your original work.
- Contents should be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- Make sure you have a digital file of your submission. You can send a jpg/jpeg, a PDF, or a native Photoshop file. (Don't forget, you can use your iPhone or other smartphone to take a photo of your artwork and email it to us!)
- Test the file - you should be able to print your image on a standard 8.5"x11" sheet of paper. It should fill at least 3/4 of the page and print clearly - no blurring.
- Your image should be presented in "portrait" mode.
- Email your file to email@example.com.
The Osher at Dartmouth office will announce the winner via our weekly newsletter.