To support Study Leader with class management so the leader can focus on presentation.
Prior to a session
- Send the Zoom link to the class.
- Get online 15-20 minutes before the first class to work with speakers so as to ensure they are familiar with the Zoom features they will be using: share screen; show presentation/slide show,; mute/unmute; raise/lower hand; chat; breakout rooms.
- Discuss and agree on hosting and co-hosting duties prior to each session
- Discuss timing and length of breaks and Q&A and how speakers will be alerted to the need to stop speaking and move to a break or Q&A.
- Agree on how questions will be handled. Strongly suggest that participants be instructed to use the blue hand raise tool on Zoom.
During a session
- Monitor chat and hand raise tools
- Be prepared to help Study Leader and guest speakers with share screen function and
running powerpoint presentation
mute participants except speakers
- Make sure "record session" is turned on and off as appropriate
After a session
- Have Study Leader confirm any assignments prior to next session.