December 1, 2021 UPDATE
Dear Friends of Osher:
We have exciting news!
Anyone participating in an in-person class must provide their vaccination status or a negative COVID test within 72 hours prior to each class session. You can do so using one of two methods:
- Zoom: Osher staff will monitor a Zoom meeting where you can present your vaccination card and photo ID or Bindle pass by holding it up to your camera for staff to verify. Here is the Zoom link.
- In-person: You can visit the Osher office and show a staff member your Dartmouth College Entry Pass on the Bindle app, or present your vaccination card and photo ID.
Individuals are fully vaccinated 14 days after their final dose in a COVID-19 vaccine series. Accepted COVID-19 vaccines are those that received full approval or emergency use authorization by the FDA or those that received or are undergoing assessment for emergency use listing (PDF) by the World Health Organization.
You can provide proof of vaccination or testing status in one of three ways:
- Vaccination cards: Present your vaccination card and a photo ID to an Osher staff member.
- Bindle: Download the Bindle app from either the Apple Store or Google Play and create a Bindle account. Bindle retains personal vaccine information or testing status; this information is not shared publicly. To verify proof of vaccination or negative test results, Bindle generates a unique entry pass for Dartmouth College, which you would present to an Osher staff member before participating in Osher activities. For instructions on downloading Bindle and creating an account, please visit: https://services.dartmouth.edu/TDClient/1806/Portal/KB/ArticleDet?ID=139703
- Negative test results: Have a negative result of a COVID test administered within 72 hours prior to each class session. Acceptable tests are a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) or RT-PCR viral tests. Rapid antigen or antibody tests are not accepted. Must present negative results and a photo ID to a staff member prior to attending every class session. A Bindle entry pass for Dartmouth College or official documentation of negative test results.
Osher staff will be solely responsible for verifying an individual’s vaccination and/or testing status prior to participation. Each class roster will reflect whether a person has been cleared to participate or not. If a roster does not reflect that clearance, that person will not be able to participate in that Osher class or activity, regardless of location.
We appreciate your help as we implement this new procedure.
All the best,
Lisa, Laura, Diane, and Sarah
The Osher at Dartmouth Staff